Fungal Infection can be unpleasant but here are some tips to prevent fungal infection and reduce the recurrence of it.
- Do not rub, scratch or touch the infected area and Wash your hands and feet regularly.
- Do not visit gyms, public pools, or public bathing areas until your infection is cured and use a separate soft towel to clean the infected skin.
- Tea Tree Oil is a natural antiseptic and anti-bacterial properties that helps to reduce fungal infection.
- Wash your clothes in hot water and dry them in the sunshine. Avoid sharing your clothes, towel, shoes, socks and hair brush with others.
- Take antifungal drugs prescribed by your dermatologist regularly. Do not skip your medicine dose and do not discontinue the treatment (even if you see the improvement, the fungus may still be present long after it is no longer visible as a rash).
- Do not wear nylon clothes and prefer to wear washed and dry cotton clothes on cloudy day. Because 80% of sun rays reach to you on a cloudy day also.
- Do not use perfumed cosmetic products
- Keep your nails trimmed, short and dry. Also, do not pick or chew your infected fingernails.
- Do not walk bare foot, wear your footwear wherever you go.