Acne prone skin is so hard to handle. It needs to be pampered constantly. So, follow these tips to get rid out acne problems.
- It is very important to remove make up properly especially in oily skin. Leftovers of make up along with dirt and sebum may clog pores and cause acne.
- Pro-Vitamin B5 acts as an anti-inflammatory by stimulating your skin's healing processes.
- Do not over scrub your acne prone skin. Use fingertips to massage skin gently and avoid abrasive ingredients like beads altogether.
- Avoid excessive consumption of soft drinks, alcohol, tea, coffee, and chocolates.
- Don?t touch the acne with dirty hands. This will pass on extra dirt, oil, bacteria, and grime to the affected areas which can trigger acne.
- Take a proper sleep because lack of sleep / sleep deprivation can lead to acne
- Tea tree oil has the natural blemish-fighter has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties to help calm acne. So use a product with tea tree oil as an active ingredient to cure acne.
- Do not squeeze, pinch or prick the pimples.