We all strive for a healthy, glowing and younger looking skin. Healthy skin is a reflection of a healthy mind and a healthy body.
- Follow a skin-care routine that includes cleansing, toning and moisturizing. Cleansing gets rid of the dirt, dead cells, oil; toning handles the pore issues and moisturizing is extremely important for the skin texture.
- Use the regimen which contains Kojic acid and Vitamin-C as they are truly helpful in skin lightening treatment. Use the cream and lotion which contains Arbutin and Glubradin that has skin whitening ability. Basically these creams slow down melanin production and reduce the existing melanin from the skin as well.
- Aloe Vera helps to reduce hyperpigmentation and creates a bright smooth skin complexion.
- Wash your face with lukewarm water it dissolves oil more effectively than cold water.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Stay away from junk and sugary food.
- Cleans your face twice a day and exfoliation twice a week is preferable. If your skin gets too oily between two wash, then use medicated pad or tissue to remove excess oil.
- Limit your sun exposure. It's hard to stay out of the sun every day, but exposure to the sun darkens your skin. So use sunscreen with the SPF higher than 30 and which covers wide UV spectrum.